Monday, July 14, 2008


Here is our float for the Canada Day parade here in Grande Prairie! Our business, Peace Moon Bounce, just started up this summer! It's gone pretty good so far. My sister, Melissa is here taking care of delivering the jumps! It's been fun having her around for the summer so far! Emily and Beth love having her here! The parade was lots of fun! Emily and a couple of her friends were able to help throw out candy to the kids who were watching! We also had some friends' kids playing in the jump so we could showcase how much fun it is to rent them! I, along with some of the young men in our ward and Melissa, handed out cards with all the info for the jumps! I think we got a pretty good response during the parade, so I hope we get lots of calls to keep Melissa busy over the next few weeks! I can't wait until next year's parade!

No comments: